Last week of BIG

Here are some of the paintings I did in the BIG class, I completed 26 paintings. I felt a surge of joy that I haven't felt in a long time. I was hoping this class would be a catalyst I was hoping it would help me to open up to some of my dreams and goals and I have to say that it did. The class lived up to its promises.







These are large paintings about 24 x 30 (exact size to be inserted later)
I will post more in various spots, on my blog, on Flickr.

I think for a long time the biggest painting I have ever completed has been 15 x 20, and I've only done one and that was many years ago. Most of the work I do is small, like shrink plastic and paper dolls.

I was worried I wouldn't have anything to paint. not with Connie as a teacher. The paitnings just came pouring out of me.

I haven't even done my super big painting yet. I have to make room for it.

No comments: