Altered book - Work in progress

I am in the first stages of working on this book. The pages are covered with kraft paper and stencilled. Now I am making the figures and the text.





This is my method for doing affirmations. I print out the affirmations that I want to use and set my intention for using them. Most of the time it is to raise my life condition(vibration), or to put healing energy in my work.





In my mind each figure is a teacher. They are drawn with colored pencil on black paper.
Playing around with the placement, and arranging the words is how I like to work with positive statements.

2 comments:

Diane Duda said...

I love using colored pencils on colored paper. I usually will draw on a khaki colored paper. These on black turned out beautifully!

Ro Bruhn said...

Love these pages and the style of your work, lovely colours